We Need a Balance of all the Essential Minerals and Trace Elements
Even if we were to eat a perfectly healthy, organic diet all the time, the soil in most parts of the world is still zinc, selenium and magnesium deficient. Life Minerals are the best way to replenish this deficiency. People who crave coffee, sweets, chocolate, fatty foods, salt etc. have mineral deficiencies.
Life Minerals help prevent cravings for these foods and balance out your mineral status calcium, zinc, selenium, iron and magnesium are not the only important minerals! We need a balance of all the essential minerals and trace elements, which Life Minerals provide, 70 in total. They promote good health, a strong immune system, aid injury repair, helps you recover from illness and importantly, helps you to feel great.
In general everyone should benefit from taking Life Minerals. However, a healthy diet is the first step to good health. In many Western countries, people tend to consume foods that are high in calories, but lack nutrients that are vital for good health.
Some groups of people, because of distinct nutritional needs, benefit most from taking a vitamin and mineral supplement:
- Women of childbearing age (need extra calcium and iron)
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Children and teenagers with irregular eating habits
- Vegetarians or vegans (may be deficient in key nutrients)
- Dieters or people avoiding certain food groups (may be deficient in key nutrients)
- People with eating disorders or medical conditions (deficiency diseases, absorption problems, lactose intolerance, etc.)
- People who often eat processed and fast food
A Healthy Diet is not Enough
Distilled water tends to be acidic and can only be recommended as a way of drawing poisons out of the body. Once this is accomplished, the continued drinking of distilled water is a bad idea. The distillation process does remove many unhealthy contaminants in source water, but it also removes naturally occurring minerals. Water filtered through reverse osmosis tends to be neutral and is acceptable for regular use provided minerals are supplemented.