Who should use Colloidal Minerals?October 16, 2018
How I make sure my fussy eater got the necessary minerals he needs.February 27, 2019
Those of us who love plants, understand that when a plant has a mineral deficiency it can make the plant sick and vulnerable to pests and disease. Few people realise however, a mineral deficiency in the human body has similar consequences. Even if we eat a completely organic diet wholefood diet, it doesn’t necessarily mean our food is nutrient rich. The fact is, if our soil is mineral deficient then our food is too.
For those avoiding certain foods due to an allergy or intolerance, this increases the chance that the body may become mineral deficient. Living with dietary restrictions requires avoidance of certain foods to stay safe and healthy. There is no question that avoiding allergic foods such as nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish and shellfish can be safe and in fact life saving. It can also have detrimental effects on our body over time because the daily nutritional requirements are not met. Good nutrition is the foundation of good health, assisting our bodies to fight disease and sickness. Many people take a multi vitamin to combat these effects, however, few people realise the importance of their daily mineral requirements.
7 reasons to take colloidal minerals
1. Improve your general overall health
2. Help fight colds, flu’s and other illnesses
3. Enhance your immune system
4. Improve your alertness and energy levels
5. Easily absorbed into the body
6. Improve skin health
7. Great way to get minerals into fussy eaters
More reasons to take colloidal minerals…
Minerals are responsible for:
- Tens of thousands of bio-chemical functions
- Minerals are the catalyst that make enzyme function possible
- All mental and physical processes
- Hormonal secretion of our endocrine glands is dependent on mineral stimulation
- Utilization of vitamins
- Neutralizing of toxic conditions within the body
- Regeneration of cells
- Hormone balancing
- Brain chemistry
- Balance of pH in the body. The alkaline/acid balance of the tissue fluid is controlled by minerals
- Growth and healing.
All the mineral elements work together as a collective whole. If there is a shortage of just any one mineral the balance of the entire bodily activity can be thrown. Minerals often also reduce cravings which are often related to an overgrowth of candida in the body or mineral deficiencies.